Help Protect Your North Carolina Home With ADT Monitored Security
For about $1/day*
*with $99 installation charge and new monitoring agreement. Early termination fee applies. See below for full details.
Trust Your Home Security to ADT Monitoring in North Carolina
When you have ADT monitoring, you know you have the best help to protect your North Carolina home. With over 140 years of experience in the security industry, ADT certainly knows what it's doing. Now you have an understanding why ADT is trusted by over 6 million Americans.
ADT uses its 6 interconnected customer monitoring centers to help ensure you have constant monitoring. Your home will always have a center looking out for it because all 4 of them are linked. Not even a power outage can stop ADT from helping to protect your home.
2. FBI Uniform Crime Reports, 2011
3. Simon Hakim, Temple University, quoted by Elizabeth Chang, An Alarming Trend, The Washington Post, Nov 14, 1999
4. U.S. Department of Justice, 1999
*Numbers based on averages, may not be accurate.
Who Is Eligible
- You must be a resident of North Carolina
- You must be accepted into or currently enrolled at an accredited college, university, or graduate program in the United States.
- You must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
How to Apply
- Write an essay of 300–400 words, or create a video 2–3 minutes long, that answers a prompt from the application page
- Attach your latest high school or college transcript
- Submit both documents on the application page
How It Works
- The $1,000 winnings can be applied to tuition, books, or other college expenses
- The award will be made payable directly to the recipient’s educational institution
- Winners will be notified by email in June 2020