Why Your Home Needs a Carbon Monoxide Sensor
In small doses, carbon monoxide (CO) is harmless. In high concentrations, however, it can quickly become harmful—even deadly. But here’s the real problem: carbon monoxide is colorless, odorless, and tasteless. That means you can’t see it, you can’t smell it, and you can’t detect it. Not without help. hat’s where a carbon monoxide detector comes in.
This top-of-the-line device will alert you and your loved ones before the carbon monoxide in your home reaches dangerous levels, so you can get out and get to safety. And with 24-hour ADT monitoring, you can rest assured that a security specialist will be notified and contact emergency services in your area, even if you can’t. Call SafeStreets at 1-855-218-6673 today to speak with a home security specialist and to get your FREE home security quote.