Help Protect Your Texas Home With ADT Monitored Security
For about $1/day*
*with $99 installation charge and new monitoring agreement. Early termination fee applies. See below for full details.
Trust Your Home Security to ADT Monitoring in Texas
ADT has over 140 years of experience and can help protect your Texas home. ADT monitored home security systems from an authorized provider combine powerful but easy-to-use technology with non-stop alarm monitoring to help keep your home safe.
There are 6 ADT customer monitoring centers helping ensure your home is always being safeguarded. You won't ever lose service because all 6 of these centers are interconnected. With ADT Monitoring, you always have help keeping your home safe.
2. FBI Uniform Crime Reports, 2011
3. Simon Hakim, Temple University, quoted by Elizabeth Chang, An Alarming Trend, The Washington Post, Nov 14, 1999
4. U.S. Department of Justice, 1999
*Numbers based on averages, may not be accurate.
Find out which colleges put safety first in a Texas-size way.
With schools like Texas A&M, Baylor, and Rice University to choose from, Texas may be the ideal choice for getting a college education. But if you’re fixin’ to pick a campus in the Lone Star State, safety is a good thing to consider alongside majors and housing options.
We at YourLocalSecurity.com like to be overachievers regarding education and have put together the top 10 safest college campuses in Texas. Keep reading to find out if your campus made the list, or check the top 25 safest college campuses nationwide.
- Houston is home to four out of the 10 schools ranked.
- 3 Houston-ranked schools had the lowest hate/VAWA crime rate reported with an average of 3.6—Rice University, Texas Southern University, and University of Houston-Clear Lake.
- Aside from ranking in the top ten schools for safety in Texas, two schools—Texas Christian University and Southern Methodist University—also ranked in our top 25 safest college campuses nationwide.
- According to the 2020 Security Crime Report (with 2019 data), Abilene Christian University has had no instances of criminal homicide since before 2017.